2 for 1 Meal - Steak Fajitas, Meal #2
April 16, 2020
2 for 1 meal! PART 2
Time to make that second meal with the London Broil! You can sub leftover chicken and shrimp too because nothing can go to waste! I have a little secret...I HATE leftovers. But if I can make it taste like a new meal, I am all in!
Bell peppers, sliced into strips
Lime (or lemon - whatever you have)
1. Heat oil in pan and cook the peppers and onions.
2. While the veggies are cooking on medium heat, cut the steak up into thin strips and shred the cheese.
3. When the onions and peppers have softened, add in the steak. Don’t forget to add the juices from the meat.
4. Sprinkle a dusting of salt, garlic powder, cumin and paprika over the top. And give a good stir.
5. Cook just until the steak has warmed up. You don’t want to overcook the meat.
6. Take off of the heat and squeeze a lime over top.
7. Serve on a tortilla with the cheese and quac. (We were out of lettuce. Shredded lettuce is delicious on this. If you’re keto, just serve the above over lettuce for a Fajita salad).