3 for 1 Meal - Meatball and Sausage Hoagies, Meal #2
April 21, 2020
3 for 1 meal!! PART 2
I told you before, but I do not like leftovers. But if I can turn it into a new meal, I love them! Your family will love this second meal! And you will love how easy it is.
Leftover sauce, sausage and meatballs from previous post or “meal #1)
Bell pepper, sliced
Half of an onion, sliced
Mozzarella cheese, shredded (or whatever you have)
1. Pour the left over sauce with meat into your slow cooker.
2. Add peppers and onions to the slow cooker.
3. Cover and cook on low for 5 hours, or until heated through. You can also use the stove top or pressure cooker to warm this up.
4. Open the rolls up on a cookie sheet and add a layer of cheese to each roll.
5. Add the meat, onions and peppers to the roll and top with more cheese. Because everything is better with more cheese!
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes, or until it is golden.
7. Don’t forget to jar up that leftover sauce for Meal #3
Stay tuned!! Meal #3 will be coming up this afternoon and it’s one that your kids can make!