Air Fryer Meatballs
April 21, 2020
One meal that my guys can’t get enough of is ANY meal with meatballs! Using the air fryer for them makes it so much easier and faster!
1 lb ground beef
1 lb ground pork
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp dried basil
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup breadcrumbs
1. Scramble eggs into a large bowl and add garlic.
2. Add the meat to the bowl and top with the basil, oregano, salt and pepper.
3. Give a good stir with a fork and then add the cheese and breadcrumbs.
4. Now it’s time to get in there with your hands and smoosh it around until all of the ingredients are combined.
5. Get out your air fryer basket and use a cookie scooper to make an easy meatball. If you don’t have one, a spoon works great! I don’t like to form the meatballs too much because they don’t end up as light and fluffy.
6. Make a single layer of meatballs on your basket.
7. Spray with olive oil spray.
8. Bake at 375 degrees for 10-11 minutes until browned.
Serve with your favorite spaghetti sauce, Swedish meatball sauce, on a hoagie, etc!
Note: If you don’t have an air fryer you can bake in the oven at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes. And if you’re out of breadcrumbs don’t forget my previous post about making them from unused bread.