Air Fryer Zucchini Noodles
May 15, 2020
If you are trying to eat more veggies or watch your carbs, Zucchini Noodles are awesome! I must admit that I was skeptical. But once I tried them, I loved them! Now I always make Zucchini Noodles instead of pasta when we have marinara or Bolognese. I bought this spiralizer at the grocery store and it is so easy to make your own Zucchini Noodles at home.
Zucchini (looks for smaller ones that will fit easily into the spiralizer)
Olive oil spray
1. Take your zucchini and turn it in the spiralizer just as you would a pencil in a pencil sharpener. Cut occasionally so that your noodles aren't too long.
2. Pat the zucchini noodles with a paper towel and try to remove as much moisture as possible.
3. Place zucchini noodles onto your air fryer tray.
4. Spray noodles with olive oil spray and sprinkle with garlic powder.
5. Give the noodles a good toss and spread them out as much as you can. Into a thin later.
6. Cook them in the air fryer for 12 minutes at 375 degrees, giving them a toss halfway through.
Serve warm with your favorite sauce in place of pasta!
Note: These can also be made in the oven, just add more cooking time. About 18-20 minutes in the oven.