Cheesy Pizza Bread
May 1, 2020
It is Friday night!! Let's save some money and make this easy cheesy pizza bread that everyone in the family will love! Better make two or three to be safe - because this goes quickly in my house.
Master Recipe Dough from “Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day”
Shredded cheese, whatever you have
1 tbsp water
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut off a softball size dough with floured hands.
3. Put dough onto a counter sprinkled with flour.
4. Roll out the dough into a large “retangularish” shape until it is thin.
5. Spoon on some tomato sauce, leaving a margin around the outside.
6. Sprinkle on a layer of cheese.
7. Scramble the egg and water together and brush egg wash around the edges.
8. Roll up your dough.
9. Add more egg wash to the ends and fold the dough over.
10. Place the bread, seam side down, on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
11. Brush egg wash on the entire loaf and bake until golden, about 40-45 minutes.
Leftover Tip: You can freeze the unused egg wash in a ziplock bag to use the next time you make this.