"Chicken Cordon Zoom"
April 18, 2020
It’s Saturday...you have a happy hour Zoom scheduled with your dear friends who you are missing like crazy. You totally don’t feel like cooking dinner and you are just about to open a bottle of wine for the Zoom Party. This “Chicken Cordon Zoom” Casserole will save the day! It takes minutes to toss together and you probably have everything on your pantry and fridge. So pour that glass of wine and get started so you can hop on your Zoom Party!
Chicken Breasts, sliced thin
Salt and pepper to taste
Leftover ham or deli ham
Swiss cheese slices
Can of “cream of whatever soup you have”
1/2 cup of white wine (can sub chicken stock or milk)
Box of stuffing mix
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray your casserole dish with cooking spray.
3. Spread chicken out into the casserole and sprinkle a layer of salt, pepper and garlic salt.
4. Place ham on top of the chicken.
5. Place the Swiss cheese on top of the ham.
6. Put a tsp of Dijon Mustard on top of the cheese￼￼ and brush it into a thin layer.
7. Combine the can of cream of chicken soup and white wine.
8. Pour the soup mixture over the chicken, ham and cheese.
9. Take your stuffing out of the box and squeeze it with hands trying to make the big pieces into crumbs.
10. Spread the crumbs over top and pat with butter (or spray with Olive Oil spray if you want to save calories.
11. Bake for 35 minutes, until golden and bubbly.
Dinner was cooked while you were Zooming with friends!! Let’s get out the paper plates because who wants to do dishes if you have House Party plans next!