Cinco De Maya Beef Burrito
Updated: Jul 14, 2020
May 5, 2020
My boys always tease me that I can never cook tacos on the right night for it to be "Taco Tuesday"! I can't even get it right when "Taco Tuesday" falls on Cinco De Mayo -geeez! Thankfully my boys love burritos even more than tacos!! We could eat Mexican food for every meal if we could!
1 lb. ground beef
1 onion, diced
1/2 cup water
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp garlic salt
1/4 tsp oregano
1/4 tsp chili powder
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp paprika
Can refried beans
Spanish Rice (see the link below for recipe)
1. In a skillet, cook the ground beef and onions until fully browned.
2. Add spices and water and cook until the water fully cooks in.
3. Spread the tortilla with refried beans.
4. Layer on the cheese, rice, meat, guacamole, sour cream and more cheese. Because everything is better with more cheese.
5. Fold your burrito and enjoy!!!