Updated: Mar 31, 2021
May 19, 2020
If there is was one thing that my husband wished that we would always have in the fridge, it would definitely be deviled eggs. Now that I know that it is so easy to make them in a pressure cooker, I am making them more often. You might wonder why I make this recipe with 7 eggs?! It is so I can eat two deviled eggs right away and the platter still is full! You can thank me later for this tip!
7 eggs, hard boiled (see previous post for recipe)
1/3 to 1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 tsp Dijon mustard
4 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
1/8 tsp celery salt
2 tsp relish
Pepper to taste
1. Cut the eggs in half and put the yolks into your mixing bowl. Leaving the whites on a platter.
2. In a mixer, combine the yolks, mayonnaise, Dijon, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, relish and pepper.
3. Turn on the mixer and blend until smooth. You might need to scrape down the sides a few times.
4. Scoop the egg yolk mixture into a plastic bag.
5. Cut a corner of the plastic bag off with scissors.
6. Now you can easily "pipe" the egg yolk mixture into the egg white halves.
7. Fill each egg and garnish with some paprika and chives.
How to cook hard boiled eggs in the pressure cooker: