Easy 1,2,3 Frozen Margaritas
May 5, 2020
Happy Cinco de Mayo!! Margaritas are a favorite of mine and I can't wait to have one tonight! My quarantined tequila level is getting low so you can imagine how excited I was to find a batch of frozen margaritas in my basement freezer!! Woohoo! Making this margarita recipe truly is as easy as 1, 2, 3!! Cheers friends!
1 bottle of light beer (Corona or Miller Lite)
1 can frozen limeade mix
1 can tequila
Fresh lime wedges
1. Fill the blender halfway with ice.
2. Pour beer into the blender.
3. Scoop frozen limeade into the blender
4. Fill that limeade can with tequila and pour into the blender.
5. Time to give that blender a whirl and mix until it is smooth and blended.
Serve with salted rims and fresh limes!