"Everyone's Favorite" Pressure Cooker Macaroni and Cheese
May 30, 2020
This pressure cooker macaroni and cheese recipe got it's name "Everyone's Favorite" because everyone who tries it, LOVES it! And I love how quick and easy it is to make in the pressure cooker. With only one pot!! No need to cook and drain the pasta with this easy and inexpensive recipe!
I make this recipe every time that we entertain with families because all kids love macaroni and cheese! And I always make extra because of course the adults love it too!! Honestly, who can resist this yummy and cheesy macaroni and cheese?!
3 cups dry elbow macaroni
3 cups water
3 tbsp butter, cubed
1/2 tsp dry mustard
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1/2 tsp pepper
2 cups cheddar cheese (8 oz), shredded
4 oz. Velveeta cheese (2 half inch slices), cubed
1/2 cup milk
1. Spray your pressure cooker with cooking spray.
2. Add the elbow macaroni, water, butter, dry mustard, salt and pepper to the pressure cooker and give a quick stir.
3. Close the valve and set the pressure cooker for 6 minutes.
4. When the 6 minutes are up, release the valve and take the lid off.
5. Add both cheeses to the pressure cooker and stir until combined.
6. Add the milk and stir until the macaroni and cheese is super creamy.
Serve warm and enjoy this quick and easy "favorite"! Guaranteed to be a hit at your next party! My boys beg for this all of the time!
Honestly, how amazing does this look?! You will love "Everybody's Favorite" Pressure Cooker Macaroni and Cheese!
Note: When prepping for a party, I shred and cube the cheese ahead of time and add everything to the pressure cooker. Then, when we are getting close to eating, I just have to start the pressure cooker and add the cheeses! Perfect food for your next party! Hopefully soon!