April 16, 2020
Are you getting sick and tired of cooking around the clock? This recipe takes just a few minutes to throw together. It’s super easy and you probably have all of these simple ingredients on hand. Serve it with syrup or powdered sugar for breakfast. Or can even top with roasted or sautéed veggies for lunch.
1 cup milk
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup flour
2 tbsp butter (or cooking spray)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Melt butter in 9x13” dish.
3. In a bowl, whisk together the eggs milk and salt.
4. Add the flour a little at a time, while stirring.
5. Stir until smooth.
6. Pour into the prepared dish.
7. Bake for about 20 minutes, until golden and puffy.
Serve warm and enjoy this easy treat!