Greek Hummus Dip
April 22, 2020
Are you looking for a meal or snack that requires ZERO cooking?? And is actually “healthy”? Then this dip is for you! A friend of mine (who wishes to remain anonymous) made this for me last summer and I have been addicted to it ever since.
Container of hummus
1/4 cup of diced cucumber
1/4 cup of diced bell peppers
Handful of Kalamata olives, sliced
Feta cheese, crumbled
Olive oil (Wegmans Basting Oil is amazing on this!)
Freshly ground pepper
1. Spread hummus into a thin layer on a plate or platter.
2. Top with the cucumber, peppers and olives.
3. Sprinkle the feta cheese on top of the veggies.
4. Squeeze the lemon juice over the dip.
5. Give a drizzle of olive oil (man...am I missing Wegman’s Basting Oil BIG TIME this quarantine!!!)
6. Grind some fresh pepper on top and serve with pita chips, carrots and celery sticks.
Note: If you have any dip left over, it makes a delicious lettuce or sandwich wrap for lunch.