April 13, 2020
I’m sure that a lot of you are like us...LOTS of leftover ham!! I will be sure to post a bunch of recipes to repurpose that ham so that you don’t get sick of it. Remember, you can always freeze it to use later too.
The freezer is so important at times like these. Anytime that I have extra onion or peppers from a recipe, I dice it up and throw it in a ziplock bag to freeze and use later. I am using that in this recipe. ANYTHING goes with this recipe...
Ham and “Clean Out Your Veggie Drawer” Crustless Quiche
3/4 cup milk
Salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp basil paste (optional)
2 cups￼ diced ham
Whatever veggies you have, diced
3/4 cup cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Scramble the eggs with the milk.
3. Add basil(optional) salt and pepper and set aside.
4. Spray pie dish with nonstick spray.
5. Add ham and veggies into the dish. I used the over cooked asparagus that I messed up last night and diced pepper and onion that I had in my freezer.
6. Top with whatever cheese you have on hand. I used the cheese that I had leftover from my Easter recipes.
7. Pour egg and milk mixture over top.
8. Bake 40-45 minutes until it is golden and puffs up.
Tip: You can always cut this crustless quiche up into individual servings and freeze in a ziplock bag to eat later.