Panini Pressed Cuban Sliders
Updated: Apr 5, 2021
April 14, 2020
Keeping with the “retro” theme and am pulling out my good ol’ George Foreman Grill for this recipe. Yes, believe it or not, I still have this “must have” kitchen appliance of the 90’s. It’s the perfect panini press! If you don’t have one, you can just bake these in the oven.
Do you still have leftover ham? We do! So it’s time to make Cuban Sliders (minus the roast pork because we don’t have it and one pork is enough for me)...
Ham Cuban Sliders
Dinner Rolls (or any sort of bread or roll that you have)
Dill pickles, sliced or diced
Swiss cheese, shredded
Leftover ham or deli ham
Cooking spray or melted butter
1. Slice the rolls in half.
2. Spread a layer of yellow mustard on both sides.
3. On the bottom half, layer cheese, pickles, ham and put on some more cheese.
4. Put the tops on, spray the grill and put them in.
5. Lightly mist the top of the rolls with cooking spray and close the grill (panini press sounds fancier though 😉). And if you don’t have a grill/press, this is where you can brush the rolls with melted butter and bake.
6. Keep your eyes on them and cook until golden.
7. Slice and serve.
These are perfect for a fast and easy lunch or dinner!