Homemade Baked Tortilla Chips
May 8, 2020
Are you out of tortilla chips? It happened to us! We had dip and no chips left! That is an emergency in this house of growing boys! I found a package of corn tortillas in my freezer and made my own. They were so easy to make and it was a treat to be able to eat them warm. And they are "healthier" since they are baked!
Olive oil spray
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. With a pizza cutter, cut the tortilla into triangle wedges.
3. Put the tortilla wedges onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
4. Spray tortillas with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt, garlic powder and chili powder.
3. Toss and spread into a single layer. Use two cookie sheets if you need to.
4. Bake for 12-15 minutes (tossing halfway through). Take them out when they are crispy and golden. Serve warm!
Note: You can follow this same recipe to make pita chips. Just leave out the chili powder.