Old Bay Tuna Melt
May 4, 2020
All of this talk about being at the beach had me craving Maryland blue crabs in the biggest way! There is nothing better than checking your crab traps and finding that you have enough "keepers" for dinner! Since I am nowhere near the coast right now, I turned to my pantry and came up with this delicious recipe. I got my Old Bay fix and it tastes great with tuna fish!!! It's time to spice up your tuna salad with Old Bay!
Two 5 oz. cans of tuna fish, drained
1 1/2 stalks of celery, finely diced
1/4 to 1/2 cup of mayo, depending on your preference. I did a 1/2 cup
1 tsp Old Bay Seasoning ❤
Bread slice or English Muffin
Cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven or Air Fryer to 375 degrees.
2. Combine the tuna, celery, mayo and Old Bay in a bowl.
3. Spread a layer of your tuna salad onto the bread.
4. Top with cheddar cheese. And sprinkle more Old Bay. Because you have to curb this craving!!
5. Cook in Air Fryer for 6 minutes or in the oven for 8-10 minutes. Until bubbly and golden.
Note: If tuna melts aren't your thing, just serve it cold on bread or crackers. It is equally delicious served cold!!