Peach German Pancakes
September 9, 2020
I love to make German Pancakes! They are so easy to make and I always have those ingredients on hand. Since peaches are in season, I decided to make Peach German Pancakes and they were a hit! Especially with powdered sugar and syrup on top!
1 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup flour
2 tbsp butter (or cooking spray)
I peach, sliced thin
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Melt the butter in a 9x13” dish.
3. In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, vanilla, cinnamon and salt.
4. Add the flour a little at a time, while stirring.
5. Stir until smooth.
6. Pour into the prepared dish.
7. Add the peach slices.
8. Bake for about 20 to 23 minutes, until golden and puffy.
Serve warm with powdered sugar or syrup. Or both!
Isn't this such a quick and easy breakfast?! I love to garnish with more fresh fruit!