Pimento Cheese Jalapeño Poppers
Updated: Jun 20, 2020
May 6, 2020
Here is another amazing way to use that delicious Pimento Cheese! My family loves these and they are super easy!
Pimento Cheese (see previous post for recipe)
Jalapeño peppers, halved
Bacon, sliced in half
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. With a spoon, scoop out the seeds from the jalapeño peppers. Don't touch your eyes! If you have even done this, you will never do it again (guilty!!)
3. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
4. Fill each pepper half with pimento cheese.
5. Wrap each pimento filled jalapeño half with bacon and secure with a toothpick.
6. Bake until the bacon is crispy, about 30 minutes. Enjoy hot!
Original Pimento Cheese Recipe: