Pressure Cooker Hard Boiled Eggs
May 19, 2020
Deviled Eggs are one of my husband's favorite foods! I used to dread making them because I could never get the shells off neatly and the egg whites weren't exactly "platter pretty". Then I discovered cooking them in a pressure cooker. What a game changer!! I will never make them any other way. The shells slide right off of the eggs every single time. And the yolks are always a perfect yellow! You have to try it! It's incredible!
1 cup water
Bowl of water
1. Carefully set your eggs onto a rack in your pressure cooker.
2. Add one cup of water to your pressure cooker.
3. Put on the lid, close the valve and pressure cook for 7 minutes.
4. When the 7 minutes are up, release the valve and take off the lid.
5. Fill up a bowl with water and ice cubes.
6. Place the eggs in this "ice bath" for at least 10 minutes.
7. Remove the shells, rinse under water, dry and enjoy!
What a perfect and easy high protein snack! Enjoy with hot sauce, everything bagel seasoning or just plain!