Salmon Sheet Pan Dinner with Roasted Potatoes and Brussel Sprouts
May 3, 2020
Salmon Sheet Pan Dinner with Roasted Potatoes and Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Who wants to waste time washing tons of pots and pans? We are in the kitchen enough these days. Sheet pan dinners are awesome for this! Just toss it on a pan and dinner is made! Easy as can be! I defrosted some salmon from the freezer and will be having roasted potatoes and brussel sprouts as the sides. Please look at photo for ingredients.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
3. Finely dice your potatoes. Drizzle oil on them and season with garlic powder, salt, pepper, rosemary and thyme. Toss them and spread out on one part of the pan.
3. Quarter your brussel sprouts. Drizzle oil on them and season with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Toss them and spread on another part of the pan.
4. Put the pan in the oven and cook for 15 minutes.
5. Now let's prepare the salmon while those are cooking. Mix equal parts of honey and Dijon mustard and spread on salmon. Season salmon with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Sprinkle a layer of breadcrumbs on top and spray with cooking spray.
6. The 15 minutes is up so take the pan out and toss the potatoes and brussel sprouts.
7. Add the salmon to the sheet pan.
8. Cook ALL for 25-30 minutes.
9. While those are cooking, dice the prosciutto and cook on the stovetop until crispy.
10. Take sheet pan out.
11. Drizzle brussel sprouts with balsamic glaze and top with the crispy prosciutto and plate with salmon and potatoes.
Note: I had to use two sheets because of my growing boys.