Western Omelette Egg Bake Cups
April 18, 2020
My boys were so hungry for omelettes today but I totally didn’t feel like standing over the oven, making 5 omelettes...over and over and over again. But I did have some diced ham that I had leftover so Western Omelette Egg Bake to the rescue. It’s so easy!
1/4 cup milk
Salt and pepper to taste
1 cup diced ham
1 cup shredded cheese
1/2 bell pepper, diced
2 green onions, diced
12 cup muffin tin
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Use cooking spray to spray the muffin tin.
3. In each muffin cup, layer the ham, peppers and green onion.
4. In a bowl whisk the eggs, milk, salt and pepper together.
5. Ladle the egg mixture into each cup.
6. Top with shredded cheese.
7. Bake for 25-28 minutes, until puffy and golden.
Note: Like my “Clean Out Your Vegetable Drawer Quiche” recipe, anything goes with this recipe too. Just use what you need to use up and what you have on hand.