3 for 1 Meal - Chicken Parmesan, Meal #2
Updated: Jun 20, 2020
May 15, 2020
3 for 1 Meal! PART 3
As you know, I am not a huge fan of leftovers. But I never waste food and love the challenge of turning leftovers into a whole new dish! Remember that Chicken Schnitzel from a few nights ago? When you make it, make a ton!! This recipe turns German Chicken Schnitzel into Italian Chicken Parmesan - a meal that everyone loves!
Leftover Chicken Schnitzel
Marinara Sauce (see previous post for an easy recipe or keep it easy and crack open a jar)
Mozzarella cheese, shredded
Parmesan cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray casserole dish with cooking spray.
2. Place leftover Chicken Schnitzel into the dish.
3. Top each pieces of chicken with a few spoonfuls of marinara sauce.
4. Then tops with lots of the mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
5. Bake, uncovered, for 20-25 minutes. Until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
Voila! Chicken Schnitzel is now Chicken Parm!!Serve warm with pasta, zucchini noodles or even on a hoagie roll.
Chicken Recipe from Meal #1: