3 for 1 Meal - Crispy Chicken Arugula Salad with a Lemon Vinaigrette, Meal #2
Updated: Jun 20, 2020
May 12, 2020
3 for 1 MEAL! PART 2
Do you remember that Chicken Schnitzel from last night? I hope that you made a lot! Today I am making meal number two with it - using my favorite Ina Garten salad dressing. Her Lemon Vinaigrette! I always have a mason jar of this in my pantry and it tastes great on arugula! It takes minutes to whip up this easy meal!
Lemon Vinaigrette recipe courtesy of Ina Garten:
Shaved Parmesan cheese
Leftover Chicken Schnitzel(see previous post for full recipe)
1. Mix up Lemon Vinaigrette.
2. Toss arugula with the vinaigrette.
3. Shave fresh Parmesan cheese over the arugula.
4. Reheat chicken, slice and add it on top of the arugula and Parmesan cheese.
5. Top with fresh lemon wedges and enjoy this fresh tasting salad!
Chicken Recipe from Meal #1:
Stay tuned...I am posting a 3rd meal for the Chicken Schnitzel soon! And it is a great one!