Homemade Strawberry Jam
June 3, 2020
It is strawberry season! That means that it is time to buy lots of strawberries and jar them up so that you can enjoy this sweet taste all year long. Believe it or not, making jam is super easy! And inexpensive too! Here's how...
4 cups of strawberries, diced
4 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp water
1. Put the diced strawberries into a saucepan.
2. Add the sugar and water.
3. Stir and cook on medium high until it comes to a boil.
4. Lower the heat to medium and simmer for 15 minutes. Stirring frequently.
5. Remove from heat and let it cool.
6. Funnel into jars, put the lids on and follow these canning instructions...
Now you can enjoy these sweet strawberries all year long!
Wasn't that super easy to make? I love homemade jam!